At Kingsley Specialist Roofing, Health and Safety is of upmost importance, both on site and in our manufacturing warehouse. We have an excellent history for H&S and continually develop our H&S to improve standards and reduce risk. We work under CDM regulations in all of our roles, and commit to:
– Comply with all Health and Safety Regulation and Law, as far as is reasonable practicable
– Eliminate foreseeable risks, but controlling them where not able to fully eliminate.
– Deliver appropriate training to ensure skills and qualifications in H&S related areas are adequate and up-to-date
– Develop a safety-focussed culture
– Being members of H&S bodies such as CHAS, NFRC and having Constructionline, SafeContractor and Builders Profile membership.
– Seeking advice and audit from our external H&S provider, Complete H&S.
To discuss any health, safety or environmental queries regarding our roofing work, feel free to contact us on 01903 227722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org